Nov 20, 2010

Soft re-opening of my blog: Live performances by the Muppets, LEGO, Ten Tenors and more.. could this be any longer?

So Finally, I took the leap of faith, I surrendered, I gave in, I gave up, I changed good-old-maleware-infected Aspire to this new hybrid blog theme featuring the best gift I've received this year (the drawing up there in case you haven't noticed, actually if you haven't noticed please leave now and unfollow if you're one of 51 agreed to openly tell the world about their relationship with this blog), there's also some cool stuff, facebook twitter bla bla email sharing little things which I always wanted.. trying to work out the "Facebook like button" thing still. Anyway I hope you still enjoy your stay here! I've missed this place!

And now for the grand reopening, we have a Bohemian Rhapsody tribute night, If you don't love this song already, you just trust me and listen to all these different covers of it, and I'm pretty sure you'll get the disease by the end of the post.
Enjoy

We start with the Muppets


We have a sick version from College Humor ( rated و for a high level of وقاحة)




I love the amount of work put in this one, its really amusing to watch! LEGO


The Ten Tenors


and last but not least, this freak who wouldn't allow embedding videos (Thanks jerk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwqjFmlYdNg
Cheers.
http://naserz.blogspot.com