Finally ! blog about Jordan day is here ,its 2 AM March 13th here but hey its still March 12th in Jordan :D ! I'm super excited since its my 1 missed the 1st time,i was a newbie n didn't realize what was going on I LOVE YOU JORDAN.
So,starting with the Top 10 annoying things i miss about Jordan :
- 10 - The too many loud annoying kids in the street playing football 24/7 ,giving you mean looks for interrupting their game when passing by !
- 09 - Everybody asking you "how are you doing?" the moment they see you even though you know they don't wanna hear an answer,and you answering "I'm good" no matter how you feel.and repeating that 1000 0000 0000 times a day.
- 08 - Having to kiss guys like 10 times after a long hug ! i even miss shaking hands !ppl here salute in the weirdest way,look (Imagine you'd seen someone you miss so much,you both walk toward each other in a fast pace,hey hey hello hello and when you come close to each other you hit the breaks and do that! I'd take the hand shake!)
- 07- The sound (or noise) of repeated strikes of a wrench on a gas cylinder by the Egyptian worker wandering around small alleys with his little cart .
- 06 - Your friend honking ; disturbing the whole neighborhood at night to let you know he is here (Sorry neighbors !i do miss that) I never thought I'd miss cars horns but i do !
- 05 - Listening to the horrible songs choices in public buses ,boy is that something !and this (Download :D) : إللي عندو ثلاجات...غسالات..مسجلات..ردايات -جمع راديو- ..تلفزيونات.كنبيات غرف نوم ،طوايل -جمع طاولة- مراوح عتيقة للبييييييع
- 04 - Weather talk with random people in random places !
- 03 - smoking inside the car (my guilty pleasure,sorry Jordan i know i shouldn't miss that ,I'm changed but I can miss it still eh! )
- 02 - Having Hummus and Falafel everyday you're almost sick of it.
- 01 - The Taxi Driver who keeps talking about anything and everything,who knows one thing about any country in the world even though he never been outside Amman,who have a cousin (Wasta) in every single department in the country, who keeps talking until you get out of the car,and of course,he doesn't have change ! I miss that dude .