Sep 14, 2008

The Internet Scammers won't scam me dammit !!!!! i wanna get scammed eh ! :/

I was *FINALLY* approached by one of those ! I was awfully happy, I played dumb so they'd go all the way with me, I wanted to experience 1st hand how do they operate ! but when i had too little too much fun with it ,the scammers knew i was bluffing :(

This is the 1st E-mail i received:

From : Lulwa Adams

reply-to : lulwa_adams2@yahoo.com

Subject : From: Mrs Lulwa Adams

Attn: Dear beloved,

I am the above named person from Kuwait.. I am married to Mr. Lobi Adams who worked with Ivory Coast embassy in Kuwait for nine years before we left to Abidjan where he was re-appointed as a navy officer before his untimely death in the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died in his home country Ivory Coast after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian.Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.5Musd (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a trunk box deposited with one of the big security company here in
Abidjan as a family valuable .Presently, this box is still with the security firm (teet teet teet teet ...Calling : Michael Scofield). Recently my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is the high blood preasure sickness .Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church or individual that will use this fund for orphanages,widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth".

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going (What is The Bank?). I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives were around me always as I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security firm here in Abidjan. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on the above e_mail address for more informations, Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.Note that out of the labour of our hands we shall eat from it, so you have some part of this fund as the labour of your hands to the fulfilments of Gods word in our lives.Hoping to receive your reply as soon as possible. presently,I am still in my late husbands home country abidjan capital city of ivory coast.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in sister,

Mrs Lulwa Adams."

1st thought : i thought these people were smart ! Mrs Lelwa from Kuwait ? A Christian too, I mean there are roughly 200,000 Christian in Kuwait ! and all those typos too ??? - FireFox anybody? -


2nd thought : i thought these people have access to our private data somehow !why did they expect i was a Christian ? my name ? maybe if i was still in the middle east !But I'm located in Thailand ( I assumed they checked IP addresses at least) ,the reasonable assumption should be that I'm a Buddhist !!

Anyway, i tried to play along ,i replied with this :

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!
I'm really sorry to hear about you !!!
what can i do to help you ?????? OMG may the Lord help you in your illness !!
I'm utterly shocked ! Please ,I'd love to help one in need!"

The next day ,i received the following :

"from : Lulwa Adams
reply-to : lulwa_adams2@yahoo.com
subject Greetings My Dear.
Body :
Dearly beloved,
Greetings in the mighty name of God our savior.

I am very glad to receive your emphasise mail this afternoon concerning your zealous interest over the work of God(So Godly indeed!! ) and for this fund which i am entrusting in your hands for the propagation of the word of God.
Importantly, considering my detoriating and ailing health in which I am faced with life uncertainty, I will like you to contact Ms Charlotte Konan a saff nurse sister here in this hospital who has been very nice to me and I have all the informations about this deposit been handed over to her under the Lords direction and I will like you to contact and send to her, your full name together with your contact address in which will enable her, obtain a letter of authorisation that will be submitting to the security company, authorising them to change every relevant documents of this deposit to your name as the new beneficiary of the belonging. That will officially and legally approve you as the next of kin/beneficiary to this deposit in the security company from the Federal Ministry of Justice to declare whole heartedly that i have made you the beneficiary to my inheritance in the security company here-in Ivory Coast, so that even if i am no more you shall continue from there and request the security company to release or ship the belonging to you without any confrontation from any body.

do always remember me in your daily prayers for God's healing in my life, most especially, as I will be going through the surgery in respect of this cancer.

Thanks and God bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy.

Remain blessed,

Mrs Lulwa Adams."

Interesting ha ? :D ,now here is where I got too excited about it ! I replied, with a name and imaginary address (but would make sense if they looked up a map of Bangkok) ,the problem is with the name I chose :/ I wrote :

"Hello,

May the lord save you my dear,
I'm really sorry to hear about you, this is heart breaking ,I'll do my best to make you feel as happy as you'd like to be in these days .but I need to understand what i need to do exactly ,
anyway here is my contact :
Mr Awlul Smada

Bangkok - Thailand
Sukumvite Soi 22 - Sweet'n'Sour mansion ,room 404"


I'm not sure that people that stupid did notice that my name is actually "her" name reversed ! or maybe Sweet n Sour residency is more Japanese than Thai :D wut do i know ,my journey ended here ! and i received the following :(

"from : Lulwa Adams
subject : Greetings My Dear.
body :
YOU ARE A MAD MAN MY DEAR AND PLS STOP JOKING WITH A WOMAN OF GOD AS I KNOW THAT U ARE FROM A WICKED MUSLIM COUNTRY PALISTENIAN.
PLS STOP CONTACTING ME AGAIN OKAY."

LMAO ,I replied them trying to seduice them to get back to me with a PS about Jesus being from Betlahem anyway but never got a response *sigh* ,my scam journey ended here unfortunately ! but how did they know where I was from anyway ? probably googled my name and/or email address and found my profile on some forum or something.”?”

The question that comes to mind : who falls for those ignorant ?? I'd assume someone as (or more) ignorant ! but I hear they're making good business out of this !

Using religion against people to tackle their feelings (or fears) is pretty powerful tool ,that only when you're ignorant enough about your religion to fall for it I believe . like those text messages that's been around in Jordan and other Arab countries ,or even phone calls ; where they tell you that there is a spell and magic on you and tell you some information about you ! and of course ,for some good chunk of your salary they can make it go away .LOL. problem is ,people not only sometimes fall for it, if they didn't ,they'd freak out, just because magic and spells were mentioned they'd freak the hell out and live in fear for couple of days .

"IGNORANCE" is Today's word !

PS : The Photograph (Professional Widow) courtesy of Meg . Thx Meg

4 comments:

Moh'd Jarrar. said...

Unfortunately, I learn that there are such people in the hard way.
Like they say
الغريق بيتشعلق بقشة

Thanks god , i only lost 50$ in that issue.
But after that, I just opened my eyes , the money they are talking about is wohooooooooooo a LOT, 23 Million , 7 million , for god's sake, its just funny.

Once i was emailed by a "woman" , she wanted me to marry her so she an transfer her money to my account , yes and my name is Madonna :D


b3den t3al enta el-thany , y3ni Lulwa Adams !!!!!!!!
Lulwa !!!!!!!! y3ni yl3n walayaha , msh zab6a Lulwa m3 Adams :D

Thanks Man :)

NasEr said...

holy smokes Lunar !!!! are you talking for real ? :DDDDDDDDDDDDD well ALLAH LA YRODDAK el sara7a my friend :D bas 2oltak madat 3ala 5air ,people sometime lose their life savings on this !
its about time people understand this : there is no such thing as easy money

malo..Lulwa ah esem 5aleeji :p bas Adams :DDDDDDDDDDDD fay3a Lulwa Adams hay ,lol .

Manutdfanatic said...

You've got too much spare time. ;p

NasEr said...

you apparently do so as well manutb...etc :DDD you read the whole thing :p

Post a Comment